Weekend and Deanna's
A note from Barrett's bolg editor..... as many of y'all know I (April) write Barrett's blog for him. Well this weekend my mom and I went to Houston to spend time with another one of my sister's Deanna and her family. Deanna lives in a development called Pecan Plantation. If you ever get the chance it is a must see arround the holidays. They have a lighting contest and everyone in the development is required to decorate and it is amazing. Hope y'all don't mind that I borrowed Barrett's blog to show off his family!!!!!

Miss Hannah is 11 months old. Isn't she a doll?

Ricky is a handsome little man. He is 20 months old.


Ricky and his mom Daphney

Hannah attempting to eat mom Elexis's hair

What a good looking group!!!!

Another thing that Pecan Plantation does for the kids is that Santa comes by on a fire trucks and he tosses candy for the kids. The fire truck goes up and down almost every street in the development.






Where did Santa go?

Sunday morning my mom, Daphney and I made Christmas cookies


Look at all the yummy cookies!!!!!




Mommy wont give me the straw!!!!!

I'll just chew on it with her then

Hannah and mommy all smiles for the camera

I want chips!

Look at this!

Yeah it's mine!!!!!

Daphney and her new movie


Papa Mike and Ricky playing with the new toy

Ricky's daddy Brian

Daphney and her new hat

and new belt and buckle

great minds at work trying to figure out the new toys

on the move again

April and Hannah banana

look at my new cell phone

Deanna and her grandbaby Hannah

I loved these trees!!!!

This is one of my favorite houses in the development and these are pictures durring the day



this is the same house as above only taken at nite. They won 2nd in the lighting contest. Sorry for the blurry pics!



Unsteady hands cool picture

This is the house that won 1st place. The next 8 pics are all of the same house


Is this not the cutest thing ever?

Grandma got runned over by a raindeer....

Sulley and Mike from Monsters Inc




Looking down the street



What a pretty house with all the white lights



This is a palm tree that was lit up

same tree, different setting on the camera, and unsteady hands
cool pic though

same tree slightly steadier hands
Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
cool pics! my great grandma used to live in pecan plantation. i've never been, now i want to go.
2:21 AM
Great pics, I love you, MOM
10:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home